Julie was an indispensable guide on my journey from corporate executive to home-based entrepreneur, bringing a unique set of skills and approaches that has helped me to step into an exciting and fulfilling professional purpose that integrates with my new life. Although I was initially concerned about the investment in coaching, the payoff has been a great acceleration in my ability to take practical steps to move my ideas forward. Within five months of beginning to work with Julie, I was able to bring in as much revenue in one quarter as I had expected to make all year.”
Who It’s For: Big-Picture Thinkers At a Transition Point
Big-picture thinkers work with me at different stages of their lives and careers.
Whether you are trying to narrow down concept possibilities, have a clear concept that you’re ready to turn into a bigger contribution, or feeling frustrated that your concept is not making the contribution you’ve envisioned, Concept to Contribution coaching is for you.
You might be:
- Ready to start or ramp up an entrepreneurial endeavor after leaving a large company.
- Looking for a new job, new career, or new level of contribution that fully leverages your gifts and interests.
- Looking to optimize the way you lead your business so that you are making a deeper contribution to your field.
- Interested in creating a dynamic culture for your business that will drive your team toward its full potential.
- Wanting to make a more meaningful contribution while continuing your commitment to your family, your health, or other important personal interests.
- Interested in bringing more creative expression to your work and life.
- Wondering how to articulate or visualize your work in a way that clients can understand and adopt.
What We Cover: From Personality to Purpose
During the engagement, we attend to the important factors that enable your contribution in the world, moving seamlessly between your leadership development needs and the structural needs of the business.
I incorporate both tried-and-true business know-how with innovative approaches that will increase your access to your gifts as an individual and a leader. You might make some surprising discoveries about where the greatest leverage is for you in leading your business.
I will help you to:
- Clearly articulate what you want to bring into the world.
- Determine what constitutes success for you and your business.
- Identify characteristics of target customers who are ready to explore your ideas.
- Learn to chunk your ideas in ways that will bring your customers along.
- Become more skillful at business development and contract negotiation.
- Identify and develop the skills, systems, or outside resources you need to be an effective entrepreneur.
- Focus on critical business goals, drivers, and activities for the coming year.
How it Works: Consistent Structure, Personalized Content
The structure of a coaching engagement is similar for each client, but the content and approach will vary depending on who you are, how you learn best, and how far along you are in shaping your concepts into contributions.
My experience is that it takes time to practice and to integrate new perspectives and behaviors into your life so that they stay with you; most clients start with a six-month engagement. Because coaching is a process that requires mutual trust and commitment to serving your development, contact me for a complimentary consultation so that we can determine if it’s a good fit.