About the Enneagram
The Enneagram is a powerful lens that helps you to see your gifts and challenges so that you can access your deepest potential. What distinguishes the Enneagram from many other personality tools is that it explicitly contains a developmental path that shows you what is possible when you move in the direction of your core nature, and how to recognize habitual beliefs, feelings, and actions that are standing in the way.
One of the fundamental tenets of the Enneagram is that we have three centers of intelligence: the Body, Heart, and Head. As we learn to let the wisdom of all three centers speak through us, we change how we know ourselves and who we are capable of being in the world.
After nearly two decade of experience with this system, I am still struck by its richness and accuracy. I am a certified Riso-Husdon Enneagram teacher through the Enneagram Institute and an Accredited Professional through the International Enneagram Association.
Here are some of the ways that I’ve used and taught the Enneagram:
- In my coaching practice since 2003 and as a teacher since 2015
- Integration Facilitator and Lead Coach for The Shift Network’s Year-Long Enneagram Certification program in 2022 with Russ Hudson and Jessica Dibb, returning as Integration Facilitator when the program is relauched in 2024
- Featured on the Enneagram Global Summit since 2018, and privileged to be one of a small number of advanced-practice teachers on the 2023 Summit
- Presented at International Enneagram Association conferences in California and Egypt; Keynote speaker for IEA Europe in 2024
- Co-founder of New York Enneagram
Click on the links below to:
- Listen to free Enneagram teachings
- Discover the Introduction to the Instinctual Drives webinar series with John Luckovich
- Learn about Enneagram workshops for groups
I was first introduced to Julie Harris years ago through online Global Summits and Enneagram course offerings, and have been privileged to be a student in her integration sessions of the current Enneagram Program. Julie has a unique way of explaining and demonstrating difficult concepts and knowings. I appreciate her stillness, yet enthusiastic, visual and embodied approach to both teaching and living with the Enneagram. There is a compassionate yet laser-beam directness and astuteness about Julie that I find compelling and refreshing. She seems to embody the both/and of non-duality.Jackie Ré, MACC, LCADC, CCTP, Alina Lodge & Haley House