Regarding Julie’s coaching, I hardly know where to start. Her process skills are impeccable; she can hold space, (and silence, when need be), she engages in deep listening and can be with you wherever your journey takes you, she asks thoughtful and provocative questions and I’ve never felt judged at any point in time. She doesn’t take on any more than is hers to own. She is a beautiful guide who helps hold a stringline toward your purpose.
– Sandy Bennetts,
About Coaching: Who It’s For
I coach everyone from organizational leaders to entrepreneurs to college students or relatively new graduates who want to get themselves aligned with who they are and what they love to do in the world.
What my clients have in common is a sincere desire to learn and grow, and a willingess to experiment and be surprised.
You might be:
- Looking for a new job, new career, or new level of contribution that fully leverages your gifts and interests.
- Looking to optimize the way you lead your business so that you are making a deeper contribution to your field.
- Ready to start or ramp up an entrepreneurial endeavor after leaving a large company.
- Interested in deepening your spiritual life or your understanding of personality dynamics through the Enneagram
- Wanting to make a more meaningful contribution while continuing your commitment to your family, your health, or other important personal interests.
- Interested in bringing more creative expression to your work and life.